Sunday, November 11, 2007

I Lied...sorry pt. 1

My fault, I know I said I wouldn't post anything until the 18th, but this is crazy. I'm really sorry to those that actually flew to the Kingdom...but then again, they got internet over there...
Anyways, let me stop wasting time...



I just got word that my man Pretty Tone is coming to Atlanta...

I missed Jay a couple weeks back (I guess I'm not old enough to part like a Roc boy), but I damn sure won't be left out of this one. And for anybody not up on the Wally Champ by now...you are seriously sleepin', and you should come to the performance...to wake the fuck up.
He already has a handful of classic material...but I hope performs something off of this...


...because 12/4/2007 is taking forever to get here...


click here

Oh yeah... don't count this as my first official post
My official drop is still dated 11/18/2007
Until then salut
Fly Ty

No comments: