Thursday, February 28, 2008

Where Are My McFlys?



Just when I forget about Nike not producing my McFlys (it's '08 already)...I get an e-mail from those rich ass Maloof brothers reminding me that the McFlys are not on my feet...if you are one of the people that didn't sign the petition, please sign it now...because I don't want to have to open up a sweatshop, you feel me...

..oh yeah, you the e-mail sent was regarding a McFly contest...you can read a copy of it
_______________________________________

Howdy Everyone!

You've got one week left to enter the official McFLY 2015 contest!
(If you have already entered the contest, you don't need to re-enter, we got your email and answer)

So here goes: if you want to win official McFLY 2015 stickers, visit the website of the McFLY 2015 project and tell us what the moon says (yeah, it’s a talking moon). Send your answer to: info@mcfly2015.com

Contest is open to everyone worldwide (we can ship to everyone as long as you’ve got a valid postal mailing address). 10 lucky winners will be announced on March 1st, 2008!

In case you haven't seen this, you can be our friend on MySpace, check it out here:
http://www.myspace.com/mcfly2015

We'll be in touch soon!

Mickey

Michael "Mickey" Maloof
Co-founder
The official McFLY 2015 project
www.mcfly2015.com

The McFLY 2015 project is a grassroots movement to get Nike to make available to consumers the futuristic-looking sneakers seen in the 1989 movie Back to the Future Part 2.


--



here..

Salut
Fly Ty

No comments: