Tuesday, February 12, 2008

...the party life




So, I'm in this long line at some random club...and I'm extra drunk. I get a call from my little brother. He calls me asking me to bring a bunch of bottles over. I remember my brother saying that my mom had left town, and that he was throwing a party over there...but I don't think I really believed it. The way he talked about putting flyers up on Facebook seemed unbelievable...but I guess I shouldn't have underestimated him. House parties are ok in my mind, but only if it's somebody else's house...in a sober state of mind I would have emphasized the fact...but 'twisted T' was just happy that he had an excuse to keep a $20 in his pocket. So me and my homeboy take that trip down I-75...during the ride my mood changed from 'party time' to 'the wack older brother that likes messing up his little brother's fun'(lol). So I arrive, and all the lights are off in the house and its like a club atmosphere. I'm tryna clean up...and I'm like real stressed out. My homeboy calls up this girl, that I liked at the time, to come over...she comes through, and I feel good. My mom bought a Wii...so me and Erika, get away from the party, and start playin' that for a minute. The party starts to calm down...the lights get turned back on, and most have left. Some people that, i guess coupled up, still lingered though. I think my brother starts playing drinking games with them...so I let him do his thing, while I was doing mines. They were in the kitchen...and I remember there was this one girl playing with them, trying to clown everybody...talkin' about she wanted stronger drinks. About a half hour later, the same girl was passed out on the kitchen table. They tried to assure me that everything was okay, so I left them to themselves. So while in the other room, I hear somebody go,"no, don't go tell him." When I hear this I jump out of my chair, go into the kitchen...to find ol girl throwin' up crazy on my kitchen counter. So we carry her to the bathroom to let her do what she does. All the while, I'm tellin' who ever brought her, needs to take care of her. I guess she was caked up, with Vito...and I'm against cock-blocking, so I tried to help the best I could. So we go to see how ol' girl was doing..to find out she locked herself in the bathroom. We knock on the door, but she doesn't answer. Her homegirl then all of a sudden takes intrest, and begins to spazz. So we bust the door open, and she's naked curled around toilet. Her friend begins to put her clothes back on, and that's when I begin to go crazy (because I'm ready to roll her on the sidewalk lol). So the friend is still trying to stay around even though her friend was in dire need of help...so I get in the state of mind that if her friend doesn't care about her...why should I care. So I leave them to take care of their mess. A couple minutes I come back into 'Hell Kitchen' for a glass of water...and I see that the drunk girl sprawled out on the living room. I'm puzzled why she was still around...and even more confused why this 'active valcano' was on my mom's carpet. She then (of course) begins puking all over the place. Every minute that this mess is happening...I am sobering up from intoxication status. By this time...as sober as can be, and all of these random people to me are beginning to look extra young to me. I see the friend of the drunk girl spazzing out again, talking about her parents are looking for them both. Turns out that these chicks are not only under 21, but under 18...I was the oldest in the house at the time, and I knew that I would be held accountable for all of the things that happened that night. So I had to get over my stubborness, and had to help little brother with this fiasco. Everything was better in the morning...I was scared that night though...it seems like non sense like that only happens to me...

...the story

Salut
Fly Ty

3 comments:

kit von b. said...

lmfaooooo. you rock my world!!! how old is your 'lil brother? i'm usually the youngest and most irresponsible when i go out and get drunk...i mean like wildin'...like...keep KB on the sidewalk wildin'...i bet cleaning up all that puke was loads of fun. your living room is huge! is that your brother on the floor?! lmao...

-karrie b.

kit von b. said...

lol @ "Twisted T"...

-karrie b.

Fly Ty said...

my brother's turning 19 in March, so he's not that 'lil'...thats the girl, right before she 'colored' our floor. You see how nobody is payin' her any mind while we watch late nite Comicview...

--I forget to mention how she pushed the trash can away from her, to make sure she killed the carpet.