Wednesday, January 16, 2008

...I'm jus' sayin'




You know how dude's always say..."Man, I ain't scared of nuffin' son"...Well, let me tell you what I'm scarred of...and I mean deathly afraid of. I'm scared of daughters.
I'm for real, I think about it all the time. When I'm just sittin' in my room, lookin' at a girl the wrong way, or even when I'm reading the dictionary. I sometimes wake up in cold sweats, from the nightmares of the wife delivering a girl. Aww man, it's crazy.
But looking at the family tree, I see the odds are extremely against me. And because of this, I've accepted the fact that a girl might be in the future. So I've been preparing to raise the most stuck up daughter of all-time. She gonna be stuck...the fuck, up. Nobody is gonna like her, and she ain't gonna like them. She gonna be dissin' cats left and right, and I will encourage. That's how it's goin' down...so world be ready...oh yeah, I told you I was gettin' married right...

Salut
Fly Ty

No comments: