Thursday, March 6, 2008

...sighs



...so my phone died today...I don't mean died as in, I need to recharge it...I mean die as in 'Rest In Pieces'...I was kinda close to tears...it's only been about 3 hours but I don't know if I can deal...I talked to AT&T and I'll have a replacement in a week (7-10 business days)...but (sighs) I don't know...
I don't know how they dealt back in the day...but I'm goin crazy...I talked to a few people about this disaster, and they think I have the strength to last...but I know, for a fact, that I don't...so in the morning, I'm going to have to buy a temporary phone to last...some say it's a waste of money, but whatever...I just hate that I recently paid my high ass phone bill, and not able to use my phone...the more I think about it, the more angry I become...so I'm going to have to chill...i guess...

Salut
Fly Ty

No comments: