Sunday, March 22, 2009

TI$A presents "ti$avi$ion.tv The Mission Statement"


RICK ROSS THE FALSE RUNS UP A $13,000 ORDER WITH TI$A NEVER PAYS THE INVOICE THEN BOOTLEGS THE BLUE TI$A MCM RIDERS JACKET INSTEAD WHAT A LOSER! -Taz Arnold

Also: TI$A-Complex Interview


UPDATE: that article is a good read..Taz really is one of the elite when it comes to this shit, on the low lol..here's my fav. part..

Complex: But at the same time, don’t you expect kids to see you or another celebrity that they look up to, and want to dress like you? Is that a bad thing?

Taz: I think that kids should dress like me when they become a master. You not supposed to carry a gun unless you trained to carry a gun. You can’t do what the cowboys do. You can’t do what the Indians do. I’m a big guy; I’m not a little guy. There’s stages to this shit. I’m a professional. You can’t really go out wearing tights and Stephen Sprouse tights and shit. You don’t know how to do that. Stick to the skinny pants for right now. There’s phases—you just got out the baggy pants and the throwbacks!

Complex: [Laughs] Take your time?

Taz: Take your time. You got to work your way up. Learn about these brands, educate yourself, build your confidence up so you not so sensitive about what people say about you, then you can think about being a young master or just a student in depth. But there’s many stages to becoming a master, and I’m a young master; I’m a new generation of masters. I’m a new Karl Lagerfield or Ralph Lauren. You seeing the new Ralph Lauren right now, an original character who’s just being him.

==
haha straight sonnin' niggas lol..i gotta get to that stage, im trippin lol..


Salut
Fly Ty

No comments: