Monday, June 30, 2008

In My Mind




KB says I don't do real posts..and I haven't done a real "In My Mind" post in a minute...so here goes nothing...

10 seconds ago, my job called me and gave me a week off...which is good & bad...this also means that there will be entirely too much time on my hands, so except an onslaught of post for the next 7 days...

This weekend was David's birthday...so sus' cake is owed, for both him and Steve...I'll put pictures up of both cakes as soon as they are prepared...belated birthday parties are always poppin'

Keedra came down for Jhordan...she just left this morning...I got to ask her to go The Hundreds LA for me...

I didn't even do anything crazy this weekend...so these random run-ons are being typed at the wrong time...

I got up with Sean this weekend...he called on some "last minute type stuff" and dragged me out to some Chambellton-club...I was expecting the worst, so a Bacardi-bottle had to be cracked...I didn't get wasted or anything but...whatever...

I do have 2 stories of that night...umm, first...I ran into my cousin Katara, she was at the door, and got me in free..that's crazy, because I thought she was in CT and because my brother snuck in...

Highlight of the night...so the liquor starts to wear off and I'm ready to head back home..but because I didn't drive, I gotta wait...you know how that goes...so with this in mind, I decide to take a seat somewhere...in the corner of my eye I see some girl leave her chair, so I hurry and grab it...I'm big on the "snooze you lose" policy...so, while comfortably sitting, I overhear this girl arguing with her friend, asking why she didn't save her seat..I could have easily ignored it, but I felt like being nice and gave back the seat...that's not the hightlight, let me fast forward into the story...later on in the night, I realize (to my pleasent suprise) that the girl that played me for the seat (that's how I began to look at it later lol) happened to be the lovely, and beautiful Pretty.Hip owner of Street.Hipster & Musik.Hip...that made my night...she's mad cool...I had to say all that, to say that lol...

So until later...oh yeah, shouts to Lawrence...my fault about those mp3s, I got you...and I'm send that new Cool Kids tape to you...because I know you'll appreciate it...

Aight, I'm gone

Salut
Fly Ty

1 comment:

Alice S. said...

You weren't suppose to hear me talking to my friend, but thanks for giving me the seat back lol! (And I didn't play you for it lol!) It was cool meeting you though, you're a nice kid! You were pretty much the only highlight of my whack night